WHAT IS OSTEOPATHY ?
• Osteopathy is a gentle, hands on treatment that works to restore proper body mechanics, nerve impulses and
circulation of body fluids
• Osteopathic treatment takes away any restrictions so that the body can heal itself and regulate itself, as
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM OSTEOPATHY ?
• All ages, all stages of life
• Anyone who has aches or pains, anywhere in the body, from head to toe
• Anyone with aches or pains that have been bothering you, that no one has been able to figure out
WHAT CAN OSTEOPATHY DO FOR ME?
• Decrease pain
• Improve movement, mobility
• Promote healing
• Disease prevention
• Improve the your quality of life
MORE SPECIFICALLY, WHERE CAN OSTEOPATHY HELP?
• Acute or chronic pain - back, neck, jaw, shoulders, elbows, wrists, hips, knees, feet
• Digestive / Respiratory issues
• Rehabilitation post injury or post surgery
WHAT DO I WEAR DURING TREATMENT?
• Clothes remain on for assessment and treatment
• Please wear comfortable, stretchy clothes with socks
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING TREATMENT?
• I work with your body, not against it. I do not apply forceful “cracking” of the back or neck. All movement is applied gently
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER TREATMENT?
• The effects of an osteopathic treatment don’t stop when you leave the clinic. They will continue up to a week
as your body adjusts and integrates the changes that were made
• You may feel some slight muscular discomfort for several days after treatment, as your body alignment readjusts
• You may feel no effect right away, but later in the week realize that your symptoms have decreased or resolved
Call to Book a free 15 minute phone consultation with
Kelly Hogan Osteopathic Manual Practitioner, to learn more about osteopathy
Kelly - Osteopathy Fees
Initial Assessment and Treatment
$100 / 40 minutes
Follow Up Treatment
$70 / 25 minutes
(All fees include HST)
To book this service, CLICK HERE